With lots of screens everywhere, there are chances of getting vision-related problems now and then. With a busy schedule, the process of getting a proper eye checkup becomes more complex and ignored. We always believe that early diagnosis of the disease is always the best option to cure it or prevent it. There are instances when due to carelessness the disease takes a fatal shape and becomes difficult to cure in the later stages.
Shree Eye care, the best eye care hospital in Dehradun gives the gist of the symptoms that need to be taken care of, and also sharing precautionary steps to maintain the corrective eyewear for you.
1) Frequent headaches- If you find difficulty with reading and you go through severe headache than usual; these are a sign of early vision problems. You may also notice that you are using your finger to help you read without losing your place.
2) Itchy eyes- Rubbing your eyes to clear them more than you used to do earlier? There is a need to check your eyes with proper professional care. These eye problems can give you strain, dry eyes, headaches and neck aches, and blurry vision. If you are dealing with the symptoms on a regular basis, you should take a proper prescription.
3) Adjustment with dark surroundings- If there is a difficulty in adjusting from dark to light surroundings, this is an indication that you are having a problem related to eyesight and there is a need for corrective eye wear.
4) Eye fatigue- Eye strain and eye fatigue are the major symptoms that appear long before the real eye problem hits. Your delicate eyes go through so much pain throughout the day and need a proper checkup from eye care specialist.
5) Blurry vision- Blurred close-up vision indicates farsightedness which results in hyper myopia or myopia, for a better vision and non-blurry vision there is a need to maintain a checkup as soon as you feel the changes in your vision.
6) Difficulty in reading or working at a computer – If you find that while working on computer screens or mobile phones, you are having teary eyes and difficulty while reading text on the computer screens, it is likely the right time for you to visit the eye care specialist.