If you are one of those people, who invest a lot of their time in front of the screens.
Be it the long office hours or the habit of indulging to the mobile and television screens of your gadgets.
Your eyes which are one of the delicate parts of the body suffer the most. A need to take care of these two delicate organs is very necessary especially in the rapid pace of the world. As it is said that for accurate prevention of the disease a proper diagnosis is needed, the condition is similar with the eye related diseases and other eye treatments.
There are two major ways in which you can provide correction in your vision.
- Temporary treatment –The temporary treatment of eyes is corrected through applying contact lenses or spectacles.
- Permanent treatment– Laser treatment is able to provide a complete solution to your blurry vision.
Contact lenses are very popular among people a temporary alternative to get rid of your spectacles. With the changing times the hard surfaced contact lenses got replaced by the smooth and accessible contact lenses which further popularized the culture of contact lenses with power.
But there are lots of limitations that contact lenses are associated with-
- Trial and error is often involved contact lenses are available in various sizes and every brand has different specifications associated. These parameters related to diameter and curvature has a certain limitation which can only be finalized after you have successfully worn the lenses. Till that you cannot get sure about the best lens for your eyes.
- Regular examination and re-examination with the specialist eye care expert, becomes the part of your schedule as skipping them can cause various eye related problems in the long run.
- There are various types of lenses available vision care is essential as some have application limited to the day time and other get extended to the night also. With so much application available the contact lenses are difficult to handle and interrupt your day to activities.
The second most used treatments involves getting permanent solution to the blurry vision
- Laser treatments are highly effective as they can provide safe correction of vision with the short sightedness, long sightedness and astigmatism.
- It is estimated that more than 90% of patients had perfect results i.e. 6/6 vision with laser treatment.
- Less than 1% of patients lost clarity of vision of two or more lines on the eye chart (known as corrected distance visual activity.
- Up to 99% of patients are extremely happy with their outcome result of this safe eye treatment.
- Even if you deal with some sort of difficulties in the early days the problems after the surgery get resolved within a short span of time. The usual adjustment time of eye surgery is maximum one week.