This treatment involves the reshaping of cornea or round dome at the front of your eye. Other procedure involves implanting a lens inside your eye. The most common type of refractive surgery is LASER-ASSISTED IN SITU KERATOMILEUSIS. Lasik surgery offers a high-end successful approach in permanently improving your vision without having to use glasses or contact lenses ever again.
- Advanced Blade Free Lasik Surgery (FEMTO LASIK)
- Advanced Surface Ablation Surgery (SBK LASIK)
- Wavefront Assisted Customized Lasik
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens)
- Treatment of Myopia
- Treatment of Hyperopia
- Laser-assisted In-Situ Keratomileusis